Driven and dedicated Financial Professional with a progressive career of over 20 years in financial services industries seeking higher level and/or management opportunities. Skilled at developing and executing financial plans and strategies with targeted business initiatives. Highly effective communicator and leader with proven ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external customers by establishing a high level of confidence and trust.
Tennessee State University
MBA: Master of Business Administration Alabama A&M University – Huntsville, AL BS: Commerce and Business Administration The University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa, AL
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Education Planning
- Risk Management
- Cost Reduction and Avoidance
- Cash Flow Optimization
- Financial Professional
- Crump Brokerage
- American International Group (AIG)
- Equitable Financial
- Tax Savings
- Business Planning
- Market Research & Analysis
- Strategic Retirement Planning April 2014 Present
- Employed financial research analysis for several critical projects on choice of investment vehicles and cash flow alternatives, translating into investment vehicles and cash flow opportunities, translating into investment portfolio model; analyzed data on pension funds studying stock portfolios.
- Worked closely with clients to develop viable financial and operational strategic plans.
- Networked and built a clientele base through participation in seminars, trade shows, community service projects, golf and tennis associations, and client referrals.
- Grew clientele base by 20% per calendar year.
- Increased profits of company by $4.5 Million. AXA Equitable July 1985 2014
- Financial Professional
- Provided financial information and products to individuals and corporations to aid in retirement planning.
- Executed life insurance, education planning, and business continuation plans; managed financial services working with diversified clients and small businesses.
- Employed monthly reporting, budgeting, strategic planning financials, and cash flow. Made recommendations concerning strength of client investment portfolios. In-Depth knowledge of FINRA and SEC regulations, along with stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and investment market.
- Kept abreast of personal and financial life changes for clients and maintained a productive open relationship to facilitate continued revenue growth.
- Collected financial information on asset allocation, conducting estate tax planning for clients and diagnosing risk-tolerance levels; compiled financial market reports suggesting investment options, achieving ROI of greater than 20%.
- Resolved customer issues, cross-sold new products and settled 80% requests in first contact; with client retention of over 90%.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Member of the National Black MBA Association
- Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Upsilon Eta Omega Chapter
- Vice President of the Upsilon Eta Omega Chapter of AKA 2004-2006
- Board Member of the Greater Birmingham Democrats
- Senator Doug Jones campaign committee volunteer and supervisor
- Member of the Sixth Avenue Baptist Church
- Chair of the Sixth Avenue Baptist Church Strategic Marketing Committee
- Member of the United States Tennis Association
- Member of the United States Golf Association
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the Nation Association of Parliamentarians
Social media profiles
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/janetcrosby1908